In order to find the WPS pin for an HP printer, the user must first open the printer’s control panel and navigate to the “Security and Maintenance” tab. Once there, the user should see a section titled “WPS Configuration.” There, they will need to enter the WPS pin into the “WPS PIN” field and click on the “Change” button.
Follow the blog thoroughly and get to know Step Wise Guideline to find WPS Pin on HP Printer.
How to Find WPS Pin on HP Printer
Wireless printers have grown in popularity in recent years as the technology has become cheaper and easier to implement. Many home users and small businesses find that a wireless printer is the most convenient option, as it does not require a physical connection to a computer or other device. One of the most popular methods for connecting a wireless printer is Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). WPS is a way to connect devices to a wireless network without having to enter a password.
Connect HP Printer Using WPS Button
The following steps will help you connect your HP printer via the WPS pin
- Select Wireless and Control Panel, select Settings from the list
- Follow the on-screen steps and end Wi-Fi Protected Setup with the "Wi-Fi Protected" icon
- From this new page, you will be asked for the Wi-Fi Secure Setup PIN.
- Click it.
- After that, the WPS pin will appear on the screen
- To configure a wireless router or access point, follow the software or hardware.
- Once the process is complete, enter the WPS code in the required field
- After setting up the HP printer on the computer, click Setup & Software and open the HP folder.
- Next, access the PC and select "Connect a new printer"
Connect Your HP Printer Through WPS PIN
The presented procedure will help you to connect the HP printer via the WPS pin
- Select Wireless from Control Panel, choose Settings from the list
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete Wi-Fi Protected Setup by touching the "Wi-Fi Protected Setup" icon
- From the new page, you will be asked for Wi-Fi Protected Setup PIN.
- Click on it.
- After that, the PIN will be displayed on the screen
- To configure a wireless router or wireless access point, follow the software or utility.
- Once done, enter the WPS PIN in the required field
- After setting up the HP printer in the computer hit Setup & Software and open the HP folder.
- Next, go to your PC and select "Connect a new printer"
HP printers have a Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer control panel that helps you connect your printer to your wireless network. To use the Wireless Setup Wizard, make sure you know your network name (SSID) and password. If you don't know your network name and password, you can find them by printing a Wireless Network Test report from your printer control panel. To connect your printer using WPS, you will need the WPS Pin for HP Printer.